LATEST CANCER INFORMATION
from Johns Hopkins
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.
3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to STARVE the cancer cells by not feeding it with foods it needs to multiple.
What cancer cells feed on:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Note:Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells will starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes t o nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells.
To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water–best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
Anger, unforgiving and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
2. Blood pH is not at 6… and water will not change your pH from a 6 to normal 7.4. A Blood pH of 6 would mean you have something serious wrong with your kidneys (fighting sepsis) and have a metabolic acidosis, or you stopped breathing and you created a serious build up of CO2 in your blood. A normal blood pH can shift a few points off the midline in poor diet toward acidosis, the article does raise a good point that cancer does not survive well in alkaline environments by changing diet. But unfortunately every mutation is different and some cancers are more hearty than others. Look at Steve Jobs, he went the way of non-intervention, switched his diet and he didn’t survive. I would love to see a case study to test the validity of these arguments.
3. pH of blood outside the 7.35-7.45 is not fatal. Patients with DKA often come in with blood gas readings of pH less than 7.2 and most survive with proper therapy.
Don’t spread spread your ignorance.
4. The information in this post is a HOAX. It is not affiliated with Johns Hopkins. Please see our statement: (ignore the part about John/Johns): http://ow.ly/xjOQu
5. Please cite something other than YouTube. Perhaps a credible medical journal?
Sugar does not “feed” cancer, see link and text excerpt from Mayo Clinic below:
This misconception may be based in part on a misunderstanding of positron emission tomography
(PET) scans, which use a small amount of radioactive tracer — typically a form of glucose. All tissues in your body absorb some of this tracer, but tissues that are using more energy — including cancer cells — absorb greater amounts. For this reason, some people have concluded that cancer cells grow faster on sugar. But this isn’t true.
However, there is some evidence that consuming large amounts of sugar is associated with an increased risk of certain cancers, including esophageal cancer. It can also lead to weight gain and increase the risk of obesity and diabetes, which may increase the risk of cancer.
Pure sugars are neutral when metabolized – Your blood pH is controlled by the kidneys, not by food –http://chriskresser.com/the-ph-myth-part-1
Cancer is not a single disease, but a generic term for over 200 diseases. As an example, we have lab studies showing hemp oil killing some cancer cells, while other types of cancer actually grow faster in the presence of hemp oil. To say all cancer can be treated by one particular set of treatments is not true in any way.
Distilled water has a pH of 7. It is what is used in the lab to ensure it doesn’t affect the results of tests.
John Hopkins did talk about these type of cancer treatments here –http://m.hopkinsmedicine.org/kimmel_cancer_center/news_events/featured/cancer_update_email_it_is_a_hoax.html
9. The only thing I agree with in this article, as far as the food is the sugar, but they are telling people to cut out milk and beef. That is true if you buy conventional milk and beef. BUT eating whole RAW milk and grass feed meat is very good for us, in so many ways, but eat beef and all meat and proteins in low quantities. To much protein turns to sugar in the body, which feeds cancer, and low fat milk is like drinking a glass of sugar water. Drink whole raw milk! If you can not get raw, switch to almond and coconut milk. DO NOT DRINK SOY MILK! Soy is from GMO plants and does a crazy job to your hormones!! Wheat is horrible because it is a carb. ALL CARBS turn to sugar, all sugar is an inflammatory in the body. We should get no more then 20 grams of carbs a day, all from green leafy vegetables, and “pastured” eggs feed an organic diet and that graze on grass and bugs in a open field or large yard… If you are dairy sensitive stay away from all dairy and stick with Coconut/almond. Although many people with dairy issues have no problem when they switch to raw milks and creams. Fruit turns to sugar in the body raising your insulin and causing inflammation. If you have cancer stay away from fruit. If you don’t then stick with very small amounts. Berries are lower then all fruit on the glycemic index. BUT remember bears get fat on blueberries for winter hibernation.. Sugar is what causes cancer to grow, and anything that turns to sugar in your body. Our bodies can not distinguish between a fruit sugar, and carb sugar from bread/wheat, or white table sugar. It’s all the same to our bodies. So eliminate all sugar in all forms. Cancer will starve to death. Eat a High healthy fat diet, from MCT oils like coconut oils, Avocado and macadamia nut oils, and small amounts of a good organic, extra virgin, first cold press olive oil..(Stay away from other oils) and grass feed butter, preferably from raw cream from a grass feed cow feed no hormones, or grains, goat milk, almond milk. That should consist of 80% of your diet. Read this on cholesterol.. http://mariamindbodyhealth.com/the-cholesterol-myth/The main thing to avoid is Long Chained Triglycerides. Long-chain triglyceride impairs the healing. These fatty acids are substrates for inflammatory eicosanoid production. Polyunsaturated oils: Red meat has long been wrongly blamed for IBS for example. A study published in December 2009 shows that linoleic acid harms the gut but new reports and health websites mislead by blaming ‘red meat’ — which contains the least linoleic acid. It’s the polyunsaturated fats and oils, derived from seeds such as sunflower, safflower, soy and corn, which are the major dietary sources of linoleic acid; they are the most harmful oils because they increase inflammation. When it is absorbed in the intestinal lining, linoleic acid is transformed to arachidonic acid, which is a component of the cell membranes in the bowel. Arachidonic acid can then be converted into various inflammatory chemicals. High levels of these chemicals have been found in the intestinal tissue of people suffering from intestinal disorders. Long chained triglycerides come from VEGETABLE OILS…this means anything that is pre-packaged; salad dressings, roasted nuts, “baked” chips, popcorn, crackers, cereal…you name it! We have been wrongly pushed to replace healthy saturated fats like coconut oil with harmful fats such as canola! Coconut oil is a medium-chained fatty acid. MCFA are broken down almost immediately by enzymes in the saliva and gastric juices so that pancreatic fat-digesting enzymes are not even essential. Therefore, there is less strain on the pancreas and digestive system. This has important implications for patients who suffer from digestive and metabolic problems. Since it is easily absorbed in the digestive tract it also helps other essential healing nutrients become absorbed as well. Ulcerative colitis often begins with a virus or a bacterial infection and that the body’s immune system malfunctions and stays active after the infection has cleared. Coconut has antimicrobial properties that affects intestinal health by killing troublesome microorganisms that may cause chronic inflammation. Coconut oil resembles breast milk more than any other food…breast milk helps keep babies healthy! Protein…Eat moderate protein, no more then 75 grams or 20% of your diet, from grass feed organic no grain feed diets.. and only 5% carbs from plant sources like green leafy vegetables and herbs. No more then 20 grams. This way of eating will heal almost any disease and has, from cancer to diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, to asthma. There is new research showing that alzheimer’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease is being reversed or halted with this type of diet.. In fact Sweden has made this their National diet recommendation.. I highly recommend the book Keto-Adapted, by Maria Emmerich. There are not only testimonies of so many healed, but how to eat this way and how it all works in the body in detail. It’s Excellent!!!